Spicy Chili PaneerThis is a very easy and tasty curry. If you are in a hurry and you have the following ingredients at home, you can have a wonderful dish in no time!
- Green Bell Pepper (green capsicum)- 2 small size, cut into cube shape
- Red Onion - 1 big, cut into cube shape
- Green Chillies - 3-4 depending on the spice level
- Oil - 7 - 8 tspns
- Soya Sauce - 3 tspns
- Red Chili Sauce(I use SriRacha or anyother will do) - 3 tspns or depending on your spice level
- Tomato Ketchup - 2-3 tspns
Do not cook the bell pepper until it is fully done. It has to just be cooked enough to maintain its crispiness. The whole dish will spoil if you overcook the bell pepper.
If you do not have the colour bell peppers or the chilli sauce, do not worry. Excluding these, follow the same procedure with extra green chillies instead of chilli sauce and you will still get a tasty curry!